The Year I Would Love to Have is designed to help you to get clear on what you want in your life in 2019 and to allow your deepest wishes to come true.
Your Year of Expansion
The beginning of the year is precious – it is full of magic and possibilities. It’s a natural time for clarifying your intentions and designing the coming year.
This amazing course which happens only once a year in January is designed to help you to get clear on what you want in your life and to allow your deepest wishes to come true. This fun and interactive day will help you to create the year you want, using the power of your heart and advanced manifestation techniques.
On the day I will help you:
- Plan the coming year so that it will nourish your body, mind and spirit;
- Align yourself with your dreams and increase your compatibility with what you want;
- Use the power of your heart to attract what you want by harnessing the power of gratitude and blessing to manifest your goals;
- Tap into your intuition for greater clarity about what the next 12 months holds for you;
- Work with focused, purposeful and loving energy so that you attract supportive people and circumstances into your life;
- Become a magnet for your desires and move into a state where receiving feels easy and effortless;
- Meet great people and create new opportunities;
- Express your talents and act on your best ideas ;
Expand your dreams beyond what you thought was possible…
I set lots of wishes in motion on that day. Today I have a brilliant job that earns me good money, I am in a committed relationship with the best husband ever and we are expecting our first child. The intentions I set are still coming true and I am using the techniques we have learnt. I think of that special day and I smile.Anna P
Start your year with goals that make your heart sing
Date: Saturday 12 January 2019
Time: 9.30am – 6.00pm
• Normal Price: £120
• Early Bird offer! £79 before 28th December 2018
• Special offer! £158 3 for 2! Bring your friends!
Holiday Inn London – Brentford Lock
Commerce Road, Brentford, Middlesex London, London TW8 8GA